Amber Orman, MD, is a board-certified radiation oncologist with considerable qualifications who specializes in integrative therapies for breast cancer. She joined Florida Hospital from Moffitt Cancer Center and the University of South Florida Morsani School of Medicine in Tampa, where she served as staff and medical faculty, respectively.
Dr. Orman focuses on breast cancer, with an emphasis on holistic care that encompasses both mind and body. Her research interests include integrative therapies and their applications to cancer prevention, treatment and survivorship, with an a strong emphasis on nutrition.
- Medical School – Indiana University School of Medicine
- Residency – University of Miami Miller School of Medicine
- 3D-conformal external beam irradiation
- Accelerated partial breast irradiation
- Intraoperative radiation therapy (IORT)
- Lifestyle coaching for prevention and treatment of breast cancer
- Clinical trials in breast cancer
Request an Appointment
Need help scheduling an appointment? Our Cancer Care Coordinators are here to help! You can schedule an appointment with a Care Coordinator by calling (407) 303-1700 or click here to fill out an online assistance form.
Your free call will be answered by a specially trained oncology health care professional and remain confidential. No insurance authorization or referral is necessary. If calling after hours, please leave a detailed message, and you will be contacted within one business day.