Dr. Alemany has been recognized for his dedication to research and superior patient care, and has authored and co- authored several articles in peer-reviewed medical journals on the topics of breast cancer, lung cancer, lymphoma, anemia, multiple myeloma, colon cancer and novel chemotherapy agents. The Cancer Institute of Florida is one of the largest hematology and oncology practices in Central Florida. With a dedicated team of physicians and three office locations, the institute provides world class cancer treatment, including access to national clinical trials, to communities across Central Florida. Dr. Alemany specializes in breast cancer and genitourinary malignances, and is fluent in both English and Spanish.
- Hematology - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Medical Oncology - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - Ponce School of Medicine
- Internal Medicine - (Cleveland Clinic Foundation)
- Hematology and Oncology - (Cleveland Clinic Foundation)
- Gender: Male