Dr. Arnaldo Isa, MD is a board-certified neurology physician in Orlando. Dr. Isa earned his medical degree from Shands Hospital at the University of Florida. He went on to pursure residency in psychiatry and neurology, both at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Isa completed his general medical training with a fellowship in neurophysiology at Emory University Hospital. An established member of the medical community in Orlando, Dr. Isa holds a variety of leadership positions in the community. He is fluent is Spanish. Specialized in disorders and diseases of the brain, spine and nervous system, Dr. Isa can perform a variety of tests and scans to offer the best possible diagnosis, leading to an effective treatment plan.
- Neurology - (American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Medical School - Shands Hospital at the University of Florida
- Psychiatry - (Emory University Hospital)
- Neurology - (Emory University Hospital)
- Neurophysiology - (Emory University Hospital)
- Gender: Male
- Languages: Spanish