Dr. Daniel Nieves-Quinones, MD is a board-certified clinical neurophysiologist in Orlando. Dr. Nieves-Quinones earned his medical degree from the University of Puerto Rico School of Medicine. He went on to complete his medical residency at the University of Connecticut School of Medicine. Dr. Nieves-Quinones completed his formal medical training with a fellowship in neurophysiology at the University of Vermont. He is fluent in Spanish.
- Clinical Neurophysiology - (American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Neurology - (American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology)
- Medical School - University of Puerto Rico/School of Medicine
- Neurology - (University of Connecticut School of Medicine)
- Neurophysiology - (University of Vermont)
- Gender: Male
- Languages: Spanish