Dr. Cortés is board certified in internal medicine and gastroenterology. He has a special interest in liver disease and has completed additional fellowship training in Hepatology. He offers percutaneous liver biopsy, screening and diagnostic colonoscopy, diagnostic and therapeutic esophagogastroduodenoscopy (EGD), endoscopic retrograde cholangiopancreatography (E.R.C.P.), diagnosis and treatment of small bowel disease. As a bilingual physician, speaking English and Spanish, Dr. Cortés is able to understand and treat the needs of a broader patient base in Central Florida.
- Gastroenterology - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Internal Medicine - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - See Comment
- Internal Medicine - (University of South Florida)
- Hepatology - (University of Miami)
- Gastroenterology - (New York Hospital Medical Center of Queens)
- Gender: Male