Mark Harvey, MD is board certified in radiation oncology and specializes in providing advanced radiation therapy to treat cancers affecting the breasts, head and neck, and urologic system. He brings his extensive repertoire of revolutionary techniques from Palmetto General Hospital, Department of Radiation Oncology, where he served as medical director. Dr. Harvey has published his research in relevant peer-reviewed publications, including the International Journal of Radiation Oncology and American Journal of Clinical Oncology; and he holds active memberships in the American Society for Radiation Oncology and American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- Board Certified, Radiation Oncology
- Residency, Radiation Oncology, University of Miami / Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Miami / Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
- Medical Degree, University of Miami College of Medicine, Miami, FL
- 3-D Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Accelerated Partial-Breast Irradiation
- Breast Cancer
- Cone-Beam CT
- Eclipse Treatment Planning
- Head and Neck Cancer
- High-Dose-Rate Brachytherapy
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT, including RadipArc)
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT)
- Prostate Seed Implantation
- Radionuclide Treatments
- Radiosurgery (including CyberKnife)
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT)
- Three-Dimensional Conformal Radiation Therapy
Request an Appointment
Need help scheduling an appointment? Our Cancer Care Coordinators are here to help! You can schedule an appointment with a Care Coordinator by calling (407) 303-1700 or click here to fill out an online assistance form.
Your free call will be answered by a specially trained oncology health care professional and remain confidential. No insurance authorization or referral is necessary. If calling after hours, please leave a detailed message, and you will be contacted within one business day.