Dr. Hodge is board certified in radiation oncology and specializes in providing advanced radiation therapy to treat cancers affecting the breast, lungs and central nervous system, as well as cancers of the mouth and throat. He earned his medical degree from the University of Florida College of Medicine, where he also completed an internal medicine internship, and completed his residency in radiation oncology at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, where he attained Chief Resident status.
In addition to providing the utmost patient care, Dr. Hodge is also dedicated to researching and identifying radiation therapies to effectively address breast, brain, lung and throat cancers. He has conducted and published a wealth of research studies, has been invited to provide educational lectures on radiation oncology techniques and therapies, and is a member of several professional medical associations.
- Board Certified, Radiation Oncology
- Residency, Radiation Oncology, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health, Madison, WI
- Internship, Internal Medicine, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- Medical Degree, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville, FL
- Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- Breast Brachytherapy
- Breast Cancer
- Cancers of the Central Nervous System
- External Beam Therapy
- General Radiation Oncology
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Lung Radiotherapy
- Mouth and Throat Cancer
- Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy
- Thoracic Radiotherapy
Request an Appointment
Need help scheduling an appointment? Our Cancer Care Coordinators are here to help! You can schedule an appointment with a Care Coordinator by calling (407) 303-1700 or click here to fill out an online assistance form.
Your free call will be answered by a specially trained oncology health care professional and remain confidential. No insurance authorization or referral is necessary. If calling after hours, please leave a detailed message, and you will be contacted within one business day.