Dr. Saigal is a board-certified and fellowship-trained radiation oncologist. He specializes in using brachytherapy, a type of radiation therapy procedure where radioactivity is placed within or very near to tumors, to treat an array of cancers affecting the breast, prostate, head and neck, and gynecologic system. He earned his medical degree with research distinction from the University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine. During medical school, he participated in a clinical research training fellowship at the National Institutes of Health. Upon graduating, he completed an internal medicine internship at Georgetown University’s Washington Hospital Center, in D.C. He then returned to the University of Miami to complete a residency in radiation oncology, during which he served as Chief Resident. He joins Radiation Oncology Specialists after completing a fellowship in brachytherapy and advanced radiation techniques at Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center and Roosevelt Hospital in New York, where he focused on treating cancers of the head and neck as well as gynecologic and genitourinary systems.
As a dedicated physician and researcher, Dr. Saigal has authored several book chapters and peer-reviewed publications on breast, head and neck and gynecologic oncology. His research has consistently been selected for presentation at the national level, including the American Society for Radiation Oncology’s Annual Meeting. He maintains active memberships in the American Brachytherapy Society, American Society of Clinical Oncology and American Association of Physicians of Indian Origin. Additionally, Dr. Saigal continues to conduct ongoing research focused on identifying new methods of delivering targeted radiation therapy and the development of paradigms to treat a diverse population of patients affected by cancer.
- Board Certified, Radiation Oncology
- Fellowship, Brachytherapy and Advanced Radiation Techniques, Mount Sinai Beth Israel Medical Center / Roosevelt Hospital, New York, NY
- Residency, Radiation Oncology, University of Miami / Jackson Memorial Hospital, Miami, FL
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Georgetown University / Washington Hospital Center, Washington, DC
- Medical Degree, University of Miami Leonard M. Miller School of Medicine, Miami, FL
- 3D-Conformal Radiation Therapy
- Accelerated Partial Breast Irradiation
- Bladder Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Cervical Cancer
- Endometrial Cancer
- Gastrointestinal Cancer
- General Radiation Oncology
- Genitourinary Oncology
- Gynecologic Oncology
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy
- Intraoperative Radiation Therapy
- Lung Cancer
- Mucosal Melanoma
- Neoadjuvant Therapy
- Prostate Cancer
- Squamous Cell Carcinoma
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Testicular Cancer
- Uterine Cancer
Request an Appointment
Need help scheduling an appointment? Our Cancer Care Coordinators are here to help! You can schedule an appointment with a Care Coordinator by calling (407) 303-1700 or click here to fill out an online assistance form.
Your free call will be answered by a specially trained oncology health care professional and remain confidential. No insurance authorization or referral is necessary. If calling after hours, please leave a detailed message, and you will be contacted within one business day.