Join us for an opportunity to set a new world record right here in Central Florida. As part of Pink Out Winter Park initiative, we need at least 1,300 people to set the record for the most people in a single location standing on one leg "like a flamingo" for two minutes. All proceeds go to the Winter Park Memorial Hospital Mammography Scholorship Fund, which helps women in need get their annual mammogram and potentially save lives. This unique event takes place on Sunday, September 9, 2012 from 5:00 to 6:30 pm at West Meadow on Park Avenue, Winter Park. Click here to view the event flyer.
See below for the event highlights:
- Free Pink Out T-Shirt for all record-attempting attendees!
- Fun family activities: bounce house, flamingo decorating contest and more!
- Food available for purchase at Park Avenue Pink Out restaurants
- Official Pink Out Flamingos available for purchase
- Groups and organizations encouraged to participate
This is a FREE event, but you must register. Register via email at PinkOutWinterPark@FLHosp.org or call (407) 200-2900.
Want to learn more about Pink Out?
Visit the Pink Out Winter Park website at http://www.pinkoutwinterpark.com.