Stephen Dobkin, MD, FACS is a board-certified urologist who has been providing comprehensive urologic care to men and women since 1990. Though Dr. Dobkin can treat all urologic issues, his areas of special interest include urinary tract cancers (prostate, bladder, kidney, testis, adrenal glands), voiding dysfunction (incontinence, benign prostate problems), along with kidney stones, male infertility, erectile dysfunction and vasectomy/reversal. As part of the unique care teams at Florida Urology Associates, Dr. Dobkin provides both inpatient and outpatient procedures at Florida Hospital East Orlando, offering patients’ quality, compassionate and convenient urologic health care options.
- Board Certification, Urology
- Fellow, American College of Surgeons
- Fellowship, Urology, Brown University, Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI
- Residency, Surgery, Brown University, Rhode Island Hospital, Providence, RI
- Medical Degree, Temple University Hospital, Philadelphia, PA