Lectures Presented (to date):
- February 20th, 2013: Round table discussion regarding gene expression profiling and G-Cimp evaluation for gliomas (Castlebiosciences). Del Frisco’s, Orlando, Florida.
- February 23rd, 2013: Neuro-Oncology discussion at Sarah Cannon Research Institute Annual Scientific Meeting. Nashville Downtown Hilton hotel, TN.
- Presented at the Genentech Advisory Board Meeting, San Francisco, Intercontinental Hotel, March 2013.
- March 9th, 2013: Malignant Gliomas: An Update. Florida Brain Tumor Association(FBTA) Annual meeting. West Palm Beach, Florida.
- March 9th, 2013: Mock Tumor Board Presentation. Florida Brain Tumor Association(FBTA) Annual meeting. West Palm Beach, Florida.
- Presented Gliadel to the Mexican FDA, April 2013
- High Grade Glioma Management Presentation and Discussion, Gliadel Advisory Board Meeting, July 19th and the 20th, Chicago, IL.
- January 12th, 2012: Current Concepts in Glioblastoma Management: Oncology Grand Rounds, Tampa, Florida.
- March 14th, 2012: Malignant Glioma Management: Oncology Lecture, Café Margeaux, Cocoa Beach, Fl.
- March 28th, 2012: Leptomeningeal Metastases, A Review, Oncology Noon Rounds, South Carolina Oncology Associates, Columbia, SC.
- June 20th, 2012: Current Concepts of Leptomeningeal metastases. Oncology Grand Rounds, Charlotte, NC.
- November 16th, 2012: Molecular genetic testing and therapeutic decisions in Glioblastoma. Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO) Annual Meeting. Washington DC.
- December 7th, 2012: Antiangiogenesis and Glioblastoma. Intercontinental Hotel, San Francisco, CA.
- December 18th, 2012: RECOTHROM and immune mediated coagulopathy. Ruth Chris Steak House, Fort Lauderdale, Fl.
Meetings Attended and Advised at:
- Sarah Canon Research Institute Scientific Meeting, March 2012, Nashville, TN
- Society for Neuro-Oncology Annual Scientific Meeting, November 2012, Washington, DC
- High Grade Glioma Management and Gliadel Advisory Board Meeting
- Anti-angiogenesis, Bevacizumab and Genentech Advisory Board Meeting
Abstracts / Posters Submitted and Accepted:
- Chowdhary, S.1, Given, B.2,Given, C.W. 2, Majeske, C.2, Decker, V.3, Decker, P.3, Decker, B.3 Small Business Technology Transfer (STTR) Phase 1 Study of an Automated Voice Response (AVR) system to improve symptom management in Neuro-Oncology Patients (Submitted and accepted as an abstract / poster to ASCO 2012 Chicago).
- A Phase II Trial of the Combination of Bevacizumab and Everolimus in Patients with Refractory, Progressive Intracranial Meningioma, Shih K, Chowdhary S et al. Society for Neuro-Oncology Annual Scientific Meeting, November 2012, Washington DC.
- J Neurooncol. 2012 Oct;110(1):111-8. doi: 10.1007/s11060-012-0943-z. Epub 2012 Jul 26. A prospective phase II single-institution trial of sunitinib for recurrent malignant glioma. Pan E, Yu D, Yue B, Potthast L, Chowdhary S, Smith P, Chamberlain M.
- NeuroOncol. 2012 Jan;14(1):93-100. Epub 2011 Oct 25. Phase I trial of vorinostat combined with bevacizumab and CPT-11 in recurrent glioblastoma. Chinnaiyan P, Chowdhary S, Potthast L, Prabhu A, Tsai YY, Sarcar B, Kahali S, Brem S, Yu HM, Rojiani A, Murtagh R, Pan E.