Dr. Daniel Crofton, MD, DDS is a board-certified oral and maxillofacial surgeon in Orlando. Dr. Crofton earned his medical degree at the State University of New York at Buffalo. He went on to complete three medical residencies at the State University of New York at Syracuse and Northwestern University, respectively. An established member of the medical community, Dr. Crofton is a member of the Florida Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and a Fellow of the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. As a longtime physician in the Central Florida community, Dr. Crofton has served as President of the Lake County Dental Association and as President of the Dental Society of Greater Orlando. He also serves on the Florida Hospital Cancer Center Head and Neck Tumor Board. Dr. Crofton serves on the Florida Dental Association’s House of Delegates and he is a consultant for the Florida Dental Political Action Committee.
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - (American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery)
- Medical School - State Univ. of New York at Buffalo
- General Surgery - (State University of NY at Syracuse)
- Otolaryngology - (State University of NY at Syracuse)
- Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery - (Northwestern University)
- Gender: Male