Dr. George is a board-certified internal medicine, hematology and oncology physician at the Cancer Institute of Florida. She specializes in comprehensive care including diagnosis and treatment for all cancer patients, administration of inpatient and outpatient chemotherapy, pain and symptom control and access to national clinical trials. The Cancer Institute of Florida is one of the largest hematology and oncology practices in Central Florida. With a dedicated team of physicians and three office locations, the institute provides world class cancer treatment to communities across Central Florida. Dr. George specializes in breast and gastrointestinal cancers, as well as myeloproliferative and hematology disorders.
- Hematology - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Medical Oncology - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - Oakwood Hospital & Medical Center
- Internal Medicine - (William Beaumont Hospital)
- Hematology and Oncology - (University of Illinois)
- Gender: Female