Biographical Sketch for Robert B. Reynolds, MD
Dr. Reynolds serves as Medical Director of the Breast Cancer Program at Florida Hospital and is a part of the Cancer Institute of Florida. He has been treating patients with breast cancer and other conditions since 1990 in his Altamonte Springs and Orlando offices. The Cancer Institute of Florida is one of the largest hematology and oncology practices in Central Florida. With a dedicated team of physicians and three office locations, the institute provides world class cancer treatment, including access to national clinical trials, to communities across Central Florida.
- Internal Medicine - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Medical Oncology - (American Board of Internal Medicine)
- Medical School - Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland
- Internal Medicine - (Worcester Memorial Hospital)
- Hematology and Oncology - (Medical College of Virginia)
- Gender: Male