Dr. Hussain is Board-Certified in Radiation Oncology with special interests in Stereotactic Body Radiation Therapy (SBRT), Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS), Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy (IMRT) and Image-Guided Radiation Therapy (IGRT). These approaches minimize radiation to surrounding normal tissue, thereby reducing side-effects and improving tumor control. He earned his medical degree from Mayo Clinic College of Medicine in Rochester, MN and completed his Internal Medicine internship at the Mayo Clinic School of Graduate Medical Education. He completed his residency in Radiation Oncology at UCLA Medical Center in Los Angeles, where he served as Chief Resident.
In addition to providing the highest level of patient care, Dr. Hussain is also dedicated to researching and identifying new methods to advance the current treatment paradigms in cancer therapy. He has conducted numerous clinical trials of promising new treatments, published his work in multiple medical journals and been invited to provide educational lectures on recent advancements in the field of Radiation Oncology before students and peers.
- Board Certified, Radiation Oncology by the American Board of Radiology
- Residency, Radiation Oncology, UCLA Medical Center (Chief Resident), Los Angeles, CA
- Internship, Internal Medicine, Mayo Clinic – School of Graduate Medical Education, Rochester, MN
- Medical Degree, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Brain Tumors
- Spine Tumors
- Prostate Cancer
- Breast Cancer
- Lung Cancer
- Urologic Cancers
- Gastrointestinal Cancers
- Hodgkins and Non-Hodgkins Lymphoma
- Melanoma and Non-Melanoma Skin Cancers
- Soft tissue Sarcomas
- Bone Cancers
- Oligometastatic Disease
- Stereotactic Body Radiotherapy
- Stereotactic Radiosurgery
- Image-Guided Radiation Therapy
- Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy
- 3D Conformal and 4D Conformal Radiotherapy
- Targeted Radiation Therapies
- Clinical Trials
Request an Appointment
Need help scheduling an appointment? Our Cancer Care Coordinators are here to help! You can schedule an appointment with a Care Coordinator by calling (407) 303-1700 or click here to fill out an online assistance form.
Your free call will be answered by a specially trained oncology health care professional and remain confidential. No insurance authorization or referral is necessary. If calling after hours, please leave a detailed message, and you will be contacted within one business day.