Individual & Family Counseling
Our oncology social workers are licensed Mental Health Professionals who assist patients and their families through the emotional and practical challenges often associated when diagnosed with cancer.
These services Include:
- Individual/family counseling
- Support groups and educational programs
- Assistance with care inside/outside of the home
- Financial, disability, and insurance concerns
- Transportation to treatment
Would you like more information?
To learn more about the support services or to schedule an appointment with an oncology social worker at Florida Hospital Cancer Institute, call (407) 303-1700 or click here to fill out an online assistance form.