Why Should I Choose Florida Hospital Imaging?
- Faster and more clear images using advanced technology with our 16, 64 and 256-slice CT Flash scanners
- More accurate interpretations on specific diagnostic areas from the specially trained radiologists at Radiology Specialists of Florida (RSF)
- Most major insurance plans accepted
- Discounts, bundled pricing, payment plans and price matching (FRi only) available for self-pay patients
- Only facilities in Central Florida with Image Wisely and Image GentlySM designations, ensuring that we practice radiation safety and follow low-dose protocols in all imaging services
- American College of Radiology (ACR) accredited facilities, ensuring high-practice standards in image quality, personnel qualifications, facility equipment, quality-control procedures and quality assurance programs
- After-hours and weekend appointments available
- Free valet parking or dedicated onsite parking available for your convenience
- Alternative MRI scanners such as open MRI, wide bore/opening scanners and audiovisual amenities are available for your comfort, peace of mind and to improve your overall experience.
Request an Appointment
Need help scheduling an appointment? Our Cancer Care Coordinators are here to help! You can schedule an appointment with a Care Coordinator by calling (407) 303-1700 or click here to fill out an online assistance form.
Your free call will be answered by a specially trained oncology health care professional and remain confidential. No insurance authorization or referral is necessary. If calling after hours, please leave a detailed message, and you will be contacted within one business day.